- Arco Building, Suite 200 | 308 3rd St SE | Cedar Rapids, IA
- Located in the center of Downtown Cedar Rapids, less than 1 mile from I-380, space consists of 2,839 rentable square feet (RSF), representing 17.24% of the 16,435 RSF in the building.
- More Information | More Listings
- How do I determine the amount of space I need?
- A general rule of thumb is 200 square feet per person. There can be a great variance from this rule, however, and we have seen ratios such as the following: people-intensive operation: 100/150 SF per person less people-intensive: 250 SF per person Law firms require as much as 500 SF per person
- What is Triple Net?
- Tenant's proportionate share of three cost items for a property...... (1) Common Area Maintenance (CAM); (2) property taxes; and (3) building insurance. Amount is calculated per square foot and is separate from , and in addtion to, "Base Rent".
- What is an Executive Suite?
- A cluster of one to two person offices with a common reception area and a shared receptionist. Base Rent for Executive Suites includes utilities and triple net charges. A Menu of Services (including telephone service & internet access) is available and is billed only for services used.